Here’s a great opportunity for REAL people who WANT TO SETTLE A DISPUTE with a friend, neighbor, co-worker, family member, or spouse in a high end courtroom on an upscale court TV show for a premium cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH SOMEONE?
NOW CASTING UPSCALE COURT SHOW FOR PREMIUM CABLE NETWORK
We are searching for REAL people who WANT TO SETTLE A DISPUTE with a friend, neighbor, co-worker, family member, or spouse in a high end courtroom on an upscale court TV show for a premium cable network.
We’re looking for people with big personalities who are comfortable speaking their mind with no filter.
• Has someone accused you of something that has ruined your reputation?
• Has a business associate sabotaged your dreams of living a luxurious lifestyle through slander?
• Have you been blind-sided by someone who you thought was your friend?
• Has a family member done something so egregious you can’t be in the same room as them?
• Has money ruined your relationship with a confidant?
Whatever your situation – if you have a dispute that needs to be settled, we want to hear your story and have our no-nonsense judge help resolve your conflict once and for all!
There is compensation for the shoot for both Plaintiff and Defendant, PLUS potential for additional monetary recovery from your settlement.
– Must live in the Southern California area.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
4. What is your relationship to the person you have a disagreement with (friend, family member, co-worker, etc.)
5. In one sentence, briefly give us an overview of the type of dispute
6. Tell in more detail about your dispute, your story, and how this has affected your life
7. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!