Here’s a great opportunity for people with MILD TO MODERATE ACNE who are in the San Francisco Bay Area to participate in a PAID trial using the newest Proactiv® acne treatment system.
You’ll receive $200 per month or more+, PLUS free Proactiv® products!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WANT CLEAR SKIN?
CASTING PAID MARKET STUDY FOR PROACTIV®
We are searching for people with MILD TO MODERATE ACNE who are in the San Francisco Bay Area to participate in a PAID 3-month trial using the newest Proactiv® acne treatment system.
You’ll receive $200 per month or more+ for full participation, PLUS free Proactiv® products and one-on-one support to help get you clear. Plus consideration for upcoming commercial shoot!
CRITERIA TO QUALIFY FOR THE TRIAL
• Adults between 18-30 years of age
• Teens between 13-17 with Parental Consent
• Must have visible, active acne on face and/or body – mild to moderate
• All ethnicities welcome
• Bilingual Spanish/English speakers needed (not a requirement)
• No facial tattoos
• Must be willing to discontinue use of other skincare and acne products for the duration of the trial
• Must be willing to commit to the 3-month trial duration
• Must not be a professional actor (meaning non SAG/AFTRA talent)
Participants are required to send in photos and videos to track your skin’s progress.
If this fits you or anyone you know, we want to hear from you!
Interviews: November 19th-21st, 2019 in San Francisco area
Callbacks: December 4th, 2019
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be San Francisco Bay Area)
4. Brief description of your acne challenges
5. Recent photos of you so we can see your acne – close up, without makeup (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!