Here’s a great opportunity for up and coming CHEFS or recent CULINARY SCHOOL GRADS to be on a new food television series for a major cable network from an Emmy Award-winning television production company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
UP AND COMING CHEFS & RECENT CULINARY SCHOOL GRADS
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FOR EMMY-WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for up and coming CHEFS or recent CULINARY SCHOOL GRADS to be on a new food television series for a major cable network from an Emmy Award-winning television production company.
We’re looking for cooks or recent culinary graduates who are working towards a career as a Head Chef.
Chosen cooks will have an opportunity to live and work in NYC for 6 months with a renowned chef at a well-known restaurant. All living expenses are paid!
Candidates should be:
– Between 21 and 30 years of age
– In the early stages of a career path to become a Head Chef in a restaurant
– Either currently enrolled in a cooking school, looking for work in a restaurant, or actively working in a restaurant
– Energetic & passionate about food
– Have industry-grade culinary skills
– Willing and able to live and work in New York City for at least 6 months (if selected, living expense will be provided)
Candidates should NOT be:
– Professional Sous Chefs or a Head Chef currently working
– People who only cook as a hobby
If selected, candidates will be competing for several coveted positions at a respected restaurant!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief bio about you and your culinary goals, your current experience, and your passion for pursuing a career in the culinary field.
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!