Here’s an opportunity for TRANSGENDER PERSONS who are planning on coming out or have recently come out to share their story on a new television docu-series from the producers of Lost in Transition on TLC.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TRANSGENDER PERSONS WHO ARE COMING OUT / OR RECENTLY HAVE
CASTING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES FROM THE PRODUCERS OF LOST IN TRANSITION
We are searching NATIONWIDE for TRANSGENDER PERSONS who are planning on coming out or have recently come out to share their story on a new television docu-series from the producers of Lost in Transition on TLC.
* Are you transgender?
* Are you planning on coming out?
* Or recently started coming out?
* Are you in a relationship and recently come out to them as being transgender?
* Or do you have plans to come out to them in the near future?
* Have you not yet presented socially as your authentic self?
* Maybe you have not yet begun any course of prescription medications?
Whatever your situation, if you are – or know someone – with a coming out story, or who is about to come out, we want to hear from you.
All the information you share will be kept strictly confidential.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you, your story, and why you’d be great for this show
5. Photos of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!