Here’s a great opportunity for incredible TEEN BAKERS to be part of a fun, feel-good baking show for a major streaming service from the producers of Craftopia where they can compete for AMAZING PRIZES!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TEEN BAKERS WANTED
COMPETE FOR AMAZING PRIZES ON NEW BAKING COMPETITION SHOW!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for TEEN BAKERS (ages 12-17) to be part of a fun, feel-good baking show for a major streaming service from the producers of Craftopia!
Compete for AMAZING PRIZES!
This new baking competition is looking for kids who love to bake with their favorite adult! (Parents/aunts/uncles/siblings, etc.)
• Is your kid happiest when covered in flour?
• Are you amazed at the incredible edibles they imagine?
• Do they come up with awesome baked goods that even you can’t wait to eat?
If your kid loves baking, whether it’s cakes, cookies, pies, pastries, or ANY kind of baked delectibles – and is ready to show the world their baking skills – we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming (and possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Teen baker’s name (first and last) and Date of Birth
2. Parent or Legal Guardian’s name
3. Contact phone number for parent/legal guardian
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief paragraph about your kid’s baking skills
6. What adult will they be baking with (parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, etc.)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!