Here’s a great opportunity for talented INTERIOR DESIGNERS to star in a new show for HGTV that is focused on rental spaces.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TALENTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS WANTED
HOST NEW SHOW FOR HGTV!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for fresh, talented INTERIOR DESIGNERS to star in a new show for HGTV that is focused on rental spaces.
• Do you have a unique design style that stands out from others?
• Can you create high style – without tearing down a wall?
• Are you a wiz at DIY and repurposing everyday items?
If you’ve got fresh ideas on interior design, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty – we want to hear from you!
Designers do not have to specialize in rental spaces, but should be creative and resourceful in any size residential space.
CASTING NOW – SUBMIT ASAP!
Deadline to Submit: February 28th, 2019
There is pay if you’re selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you and your background in interior design, and why you’d be great for this show
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Photos showing some of your work and/or links to any websites showing samples of your work
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!