Here’s a great opportunity for SKINNY GUYS WHO WANT TO MUSCLE UP to be on a new fitness TV show for a major network, and get help from a legendary muscle man and action star!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SKINNY GUYS WHO WANT TO MUSCLE UP
CASTING NEW FITNESS SHOW FOR MAJOR TV NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SKINNY GUYS WHO WANT TO MUSCLE UP to be on a new fitness TV show for a major network.
A legendary muscle man and action star wants to help you MUSCLE UP!
• Have you been dumped, bullied, or overlooked because of your size?
• Are you ready to undergo a mind-blowing physical transformation?
If you’ re a guy ready for a full body upgrade, come join us on this journey to help get that action star body you’ve always dreamed of!
We are looking for thin guys who have amazing, outgoing, FUN personalities and want to gain muscle!
If you’ve been thin and have felt weak all of your life and would love to see if you could get bigger, we want you!
An inspirational NEW Fitness Show for a major broadcast network to take you from twig to big!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age (You must be 18+ to apply for this show)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. Your Height and Weight
6. Tell us a bit about your personality and what adjectives describe you
7. Explain what your motivation is for getting on our show!
8. Please include 3-5 photos of yourself: One that shows your face clearly, and at least 2 full body shots, front and back (preferably wearing shorts and no shirt) so that we can see your physique (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!