Here’s a great opportunity for SIBLINGS WHO ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE & INSEPARABLE to share their amazing bond in an all new TV docu- series from an acclaimed production company in conjunction with a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SIBLINGS WHO ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE & INSEPARABLE
STAR IN AN ALL NEW DOCU-SERIES FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SIBLINGS WHO ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE & INSEPARABLE to share their amazing bond in an all new TV docu- series from an acclaimed production company in conjunction with a major cable network!
We’re looking for inseparable, incredible, and larger-than-life SIBLINGS for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to put you and your sibling’s incredibly close bond center-stage and have the time of your life – all while getting PAID!
We’re seeking brother & sister duos and brother/brother duos – as well as trios!
• Are you EXTREMELY close with your sibling?
• Do you live together, work together, travel together—literally do EVERYTHING together?
• Have others considered your relationship “odd,” “unique,” “unusual,” or even “extreme”?
• Do family, friends, or significant others ever feel secondary to your super-close sibling bond?
• Do you have larger than life personalities and are made for TV?
If you have an incredible close-knit and unique bond with your sibling(s) – we want to hear from you!
There is pay if you’re selected for the show!
MUST BE OVER 18 & LIVE IN THE U.S. to be considered.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Names for both of you (first and last names)
2. Contact phone numbers and email address for each of you
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about each of you, including a description of your relationship and why you’d be great for this show
5. Several recent photos of both of you (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!