Here’s a great opportunity for SCIENTISTS, HISTORIANS, ENGINEERS & EXPERTS of ALL TYPES for a fun and educational new game show!
Now’s your chance to WIN UP TO $5,000! And no matter what, you’d get a guaranteed $500 appearance fee!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SCIENTISTS, HISTORIANS, ENGINEERS & EXPERTS of ALL TYPES
WIN UP TO $5,000 ON NEW GAME SHOW FOR HISTORY CHANNEL!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SCIENTISTS, HISTORIANS, ENGINEERS & EXPERTS of ALL TYPES for a fun and educational new game show!
If selected, you’ll have a chance to WIN UP TO $5,000! And no matter what, you’d get a guaranteed $500 appearance fee!
• Are you a hobbyist storm chaser?
• Do you teach Ancient Roman history?
• Are you a mechanical engineer or computer scientist?
• Have you written a book about the Industrial Revolution?
• Are you an economist who knows how to make complicated concepts easy to understand?
…OR ANY TYPE of of person who possesses a high degree of expertise in history, science, engineering and technology?
If you are very knowledgeable in one of these fields, we’d love to hear from you!
And for those selected outside of Los Angeles, travel expenses would also be provided as well!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
5. A paragraph about your educational background, work in your area (s) of expertise, organizations, etc.
6. Any links or documents that help us learn more about you (youtube videos, resumes, etc.)
7. Two photos of yourself – without hats or sunglasses (jpg format please)
8. Any potential scheduling conflicts in the months of April or May, 2022.
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!