Here’s a great opportunity for RESCUE DOGS LIVING IN THEIR NEW HOME to be on a show for Hallmark Television where there is a $25,000 PRIZE for the winning dog’s rescue!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
RESCUE DOGS IN THEIR NEW HOME WANTED
YOUR DOG CAN WIN A $25,000 PRIZE ON TV SHOW FOR HALLMARK TELEVISION!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for RESCUE DOGS ALREADY LIVING IN THEIR NEW HOME to compete in the 2020 American Rescue Dog Show on Hallmark TV where there is a $25,000 PRIZE for the winning dog’s rescue!
We’re looking for Rescue Dogs full of personality, heart, and spirit that are already in their forever home.
The winning dog in each category will win a $5,000 PRIZE for the rescue organization that saved him or her!
The Overall Best in Rescue winner will win an additional $25,000 GRAND PRIZE for their rescue organization!
We are looking for dogs in the following categories:
* Best in Snoring (does your dog have a loud snore?)
* Best in Wiggling (does your dog love to wiggle its behind in excitement?)
* Best Underbite (let’s see those lower teeth – we’re looking for amazing underbites)
* Best Dogs Who Have Special Needs (is your dog, blind, deaf, etc?)
* Best in Talking/Speaking
* Best in Ears (big ears, etc.)
* Best in Belly Rubs (does your dog love love belly rubs?)
* Best in Wrinkles (does your dog have full body wrinkles, or just amazing wrinkles?)
* Best Couch Potato
* Best Senior Dog (older dogs)
Whether your dog is the best in snoring, talking – or ANY of the categories listed above (you may submit in more than one category!) – we want to hear from you!
Some Dogs are “Best in Show” – yours can be “Best in Rescue!”
This is a great opportunity to see your adopted dog on a Hallmark Television show, creating national exposure for the rescue or shelter that your dog was adopted from and have them win a $25,000 GRAND PRIZE for the rescue organization or shelter!
NOTE: ALL dogs MUST be current on vaccinations, and MUST be spayed or neutered to be considered. Dogs must have a good temperament, and be comfortable around other dogs.
Deadline to Submit: October 24th, 2019
You MUST be available for the shoot on all three dates below:
Shoot: January 10th, 11th, and 12th, 2020 in Los Angeles (travel and accommodations to Los Angeles will be provided if you live outside the Southern California area!)
CASTING NOW – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than October 24th, 2019, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Dow Owner’s name (first and last)
2. Dog Owner’s Age
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. What Category(ies) do you feel your dog is best for (from list above – you may submit in more than one category!)
6. Tell us the story of your dog’s journey from being rescued to ending up in a loving home & how your dog has impacted your life
7. If you adopted your dog, what is the name of the shelter or rescue organization and the city/state it is located in?
8. Two (2) photos of your dog and (1) photo of you and/or family with your dog (jpg format please)
9. A 30-second) video of your dog showing why your dog should qualify for the category or categories you chose (include a link to any online video, or you may attach a file)
10. Please confirm your dog is current on vaccinations (required)
11. Please confirm your dog is either spayed or neutered (required)
12. Please confirm your dog has a good temperament and is comfortable around other dogs (required)
13. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!