Here’s a great opportunity for REAL NURSES to appear in a PAID television commercial for Verizon Wireless.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL NURSES WANTED – SEARCHING NATIONWIDE
APPEAR IN PAID TELEVISION COMMERCIAL FOR VERIZON WIRELESS!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL NURSES to appear in a PAID television commercial for Verizon Wireless.
GREAT PAY! CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
We’re looking for REGISTERED NURSES, LICENSED NURSES, and NURSE PRACTITIONERS who are current users of Verizon Wireless!
Please share with family and friends – we want to celebrate those who are putting themselves on the line for us all!
Sorry, for this project we are NOT looking for Actors. We can NOT see anyone who has any television or film credits.
NOTE: To ensure the safety of interviewees and adhering to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19, if selected for this commercial, all filming would take place virtually within the interviewee’s home using a pre-assembled, disinfected camera dropped off at the location.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
5. Where do you work? (Hospital/Office, City, State)
6. Confirm if you are currently using Verizon wireless? (If selected for this project, we will ask for verification of your bill)
7. Are you available on the following dates:
– April 7th or 8th for a quick Skype interview?
– April 9th (possible second Skype interview)?
– April 13th for a virtual fitting)?
– April 14th for a remote shoot/self tape?
8. Recent photo(s) of yourself – No hats or sunglasses in photo (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!