Here’s a great opportunity for REAL FLORIDA FLOOD VICTIMS to appear in a PAID commercial/PSA project for Flood Defenders, an organization dedicated to helping flood victims and bringing awareness to flood related issues.
THERE IS PAY – $1,500+
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL FLORIDA FLOOD VICTIMS WANTED
CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL/PSA PROJECT
We are searching for REAL FLORIDA FLOOD VICTIMS to appear in a PAID commercial/PSA project for Flood Defenders, an organization dedicated to helping flood victims and bringing awareness to flood related issues.
THERE IS PAY – $1,500+
NO ACTING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! (just real people who have been a victim of flooding)
Male or Female / ages 18 – 99 / All ethnicities.
Looking for REAL STORIES of REAL FLORIDA RESIDENTS from all walks of life who have been victims of flooding. Over the last 30 years, flooding has reached a crisis level in Florida. Your story can help raise awareness!
• Does your house now has mold?
• Or maybe you’ve experienced financial hardships, or your home has lost value?
• Perhaps you had to move due to flood damage?
• Or maybe your kids’ school bus can’t come down your street anymore due to flooding?
• Has the park where your kids play become too polluted to be safe?
WHATEVER your story, we want to hear from you! Help raise awareness!
We are looking for people specifically in the following counties/areas in Florida:
– Dade County
– Monroe County
– Broward County
– Pinellas County
– Hillsborough County
Shoot: No travel necessary! Filming will take place in or around area where selected flooding stories happened.
PAY: $1,500+ ($1000 +10% for the shoot, PLUS $500 +10% (for usage, payable if in final edit)
ALSO: If you are fluent or bilingual in Spanish, let us know that too!
If you are a REAL FLORIDIAN who has experienced flooding first hand, we want to hear your story!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than March 16th, 2020, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip/County where you live (see list above)
4. A full description of the flooding event and how it affected you and/or your community. You can write it out here, or you may also include a self-taped video describing the flood, and how it affected you, and feel free to include any family members who were affected as well – you can attach as a file (if small), or use a file transfer service such as WeTransfer, etc., or a link if you post the video online.)
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself and your family (anyone who was affected by the flooding event) (jpg format please)
6. If at all possible, include pictures or video of the flood damage as well.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!