Here’s a great opportunity for REAL ESTATE AGENT DUOS with a NICHE or SPECIALTY to star in a new show from an Emmy winning television production company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL ESTATE AGENT DUOS WANTED
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING TV PRODUCTION COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL ESTATE AGENT DUOS with a NICHE/SPECIALTY to star in a new show from an Emmy winning television production company!
• Do you specialize in Beach, Lake, Desert, or Mountain area homes?
• Or perhaps you’re known for Ultra-Luxury Homes? Or off-the-grid, out of the way areas?
• Or maybe you’re the master of Multi-Family homes?
• Perhaps you’re the Bachelor Pad guru?
• Or maybe you’re the jewel finder in one of the country’s tightest real estate markets?
Whatever your specialty or niche – we’re looking for ALL TYPES of pairs – friends, married couples, partners, etc. – who work together to sell homes within a specific niche!
If you have dynamic personalities and amazing work chemistry together – we would love to hear from you!
Now is your chance to star in your own show – and bring your business to a whole new level!
Feel free to submit yourself, or nominate someone you know!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Names for both of you (first and last names)
2. Contact phone number for each of you
3. City/State where you live
4. What is your relationship with your partner (friends, siblings, married, etc.)
5. Tell us a bit about your business, your specialty/niche, and why you’d be great for this show
6. What is the approximate volume of business you do, and in what price ranges?
7. Links to any websites or social media pages
8. Photos of both of you (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!