Here’s a great opportunity for real BENTO CHEFS to be featured in a commercial for the Lenovo ThinkPad.
PAY IS $5,500!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BENTO CHEFS WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR LENOVO THINKPAD!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for authentic, real BENTO CHEFS to be featured in a commercial for the Lenovo ThinkPad.
PAY IS $5,500!
We are looking for a REAL experienced Bento Chef (male, ages appx 40 – 59), with a neat appearance and groomed hands that suggest you’ve had a lifetime of honing your craft. You must be an AUTHENTIC BENTO CHEF, professionally trained in the art of bento cuisine, and with relevant premium work experience – ideally in Japan (but not required). While this person will appear as a hand model on screen, your expert contribution is essential to this project! You will collaborate with our production to make informed choices on food, the bento box, accessories, and wardrobe (as part of the prep day). We prefer self-taped submissions – but if Bento Chef is not able or comfortable self-taping, please contact casting at the email listed below, and we can help you.
*NOTE: If talent is not able to speak English, that is not a problem! You can either speak in Japanese or submit profile information in writing along with video taped audition.
Auditions: Now through February 24th, 2020
Location: Shoot will take place in NYC – production will cover all travel expenses, plus per diem of $50 per day.
PAY: $5,500! (Travel day to NYC: $1,500 + 10%; Prep day: $1,000 + 10%; Shoot/Use: $1,500 + 10%; Travel home day : $1,500 + 10%).
Travel paid by production: Airfare: Premium Economy; Hotel; plus $50 / day per diem
Usage: Japan TV/Industrial/live events, Global Digital Media, PR and Internal Communications in perpetuity
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than February 24th, 2020, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Chef’s name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief description of Bento Chef’s background – do you have format training in the art of Bento and sushi? Let us know if you studied under any big names.
5. Recent photo(s) of chef (jpg format please
6. Also – if possible, self-taped VIDEO of Bento Chef – please see VIDEO GUIDELINES below! you may submit video either as attached file (.mov or .mp4 format), OR as a file sharing LINK (using services such as WeTransfer, etc.)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
If chef cannot self tape or is not comfortable doing so, please let us know, and we can help facilitate!
SELF TAPE DIRECTION:
Professional video is NOT required – cell phone video is fine!
1) Begin filming with camera open on full body shot of Bento Chef. Chef turns to right angle of camera giving full body profile then proceeds to turn a full 360 degrees slowly, ending up facing camera again.
2) If Chef is able to speak English, Chef states his name and city he lives in, then tells us of his education/work experience in the art of Bento and sushi – who did they study under? Any big names? Any time spent in Japan before moving to the US? After Chef shares his Bento background cut (stop filming). NOTE: If Chef does not speak English, he can do this portion in Japanese, or submit in writing.
3) Then film close up of Chef’s hands, back and front – in good light.
4) Per directions above, email as mov or mp4 file, or as a downloadable link.