Here’s a great opportunity for REAL ANCESTRY.COM USERS to appear in a television commercial!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL ANCESTRY.COM USERS WANTED
CASTING TELEVISION COMMERCIAL!
We are searching REAL ANCESTRY.COM USERS to appear in a television commercial!
We’re looking for people who are customers of Ancestry.com who are located in the Western United States (CA, NV, AZ, OR, WA) and have used AncestryDNA to obtain their DNA results.
If you have taken the AncestryDNA test and have already received your results, and are open to being interviewed on camera, we want to hear your story!
SHOOT: Tuesday, August 28th, 2018, in the Los Angeles area
If selected for the shoot, you will receive $500 cash per diem for the shoot day.
For those selected who are NOT in the southern California area, you will also receive an additional $500 per day for travel days, PLUS an additional $50 per day personal expenses stipend.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
6. Please make a short video per the VIDEO GUIDELINES below (cell phone video is fine), and attach either as a file, or a LINK to an online video (private or password protected is fine)
7. Please put your name, age, and ethnicity in the Subject Line of your email
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Please make a short video (3 minutes or less, cell phone video is fine) explaining how AncestryDNA led you to discover something surprising about your ethnicity.
Just BE YOURSELF – that’s what we’re looking for.
Please make sure to answer the following questions in your audition tape:
1. What’s your name and where are you currently living.
2. When did you take your AncestryDNA test?
3. When did you get your AncestryDNA results?
4. What did the pie chart reveal anything interesting to you about your ethnicity?
5. Did your results include any sub-regions? (was there anything else beyond the pie chart results that you found interesting, such as subregions or migration patterns?)
6. Did your results include any information about migration patterns that you found compelling?
7. What did you learn in your DNA results that you didn’t know before?
8. How did these discoveries make you feel?
9. Why are you glad you decided to take the AncestryDNA test?
We look forward to receiving your submission!