Here’s a great opportunity for for PREGNANT INTERNATIONAL COUPLES (one American-born, one foreign-born) to tell your story on a new television docu-series for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PREGNANT INTERNATIONAL COUPLES
(ONE AMERICAN or CANADIAN BORN, ONE FOREIGN-BORN)
CASTING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching WORLDWIDE for PREGNANT INTERNATIONAL COUPLES (one American-born, one foreign-born) to tell your story on a new television docu-series for a major cable network!
Maybe you met while traveling, or where one was working, living, or traveling overseas – or vice versa?
We’re looking for all types of couples (specifically unmarried, dating, or just trying to figure it out) who are less than 30 weeks pregnant.
At least one parent needs to be living in the US. (or at least be based here most of the time).
This show will document your journey of discovery as you plan for your baby’s arrival!
There is an appearance fee for appearing on the show.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. Name and age of your significant other
5. Relationship status (married, dating, currently not romantically together, etc.)
6. City/State where you currently live (can be separate, or together)
7. Baby’s due date
8. Brief story about your relationship – how you met, your current situation, and anything else interesting about your relationship, and why you’d be great for this show
9. Recent photo(s)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!