Here’s a great opportunity for POKÉMON GO PLAYERS & FANS to share their personal experience on the app for a branded content project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
POKÉMON GO PLAYERS & FANS
CASTING PEOPLE FOR PAID BRANDED CONTENT PROJECT!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for POKÉMON GO PLAYERS & FANS to share their personal experience on the app for a branded content project.
Because you were playing Pokémon GO – did you:
• Meet someone new?
• Did you fall in love with this person?
• Or did you become best friends or meet a new friend group?
• Perhaps you reunited with an old friend?
• Or become closer to a family member?
• Re-ignite an old relationship?
• Or did you stay connected after moving to a new city?
Whatever your story – we want to hear from you – and share your story for our project!
Open to ALL types, ALL ethnicities, and ALL age ranges.
There is pay if selected.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Your story about how Pokémon Go affected your life
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!