Here’s a great opportunity for people with SKIN CONDITIONS THAT ARE ABNORMAL OR LIFE-ALTERING to be on an exciting new medical show for a major cable network that will provide you with FREE medical treatment from a renowned dermatologist.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH SKIN CONDITIONS THAT ARE EXTREME OR LIFE-ALTERING
CASTING PEOPLE FOR NEW TV SHOW THAT WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with SKIN CONDITIONS THAT ARE ABNORMAL OR LIFE-ALTERING to be on an exciting new medical show for a major cable network that will provide you with FREE medical treatment from a renowned dermatologist.
• Are severe lumps, bumps, moles, warts or other skin issues taking over your life?
• Do you have an odd skin condition you can’t figure out or are afraid to talk about?
• Are you suffering and feel alone?
• Are you suffering from extremely large, multiple or unusual lipomas, cysts or other strange and undiagnosed skin problems?
• Is this negatively affecting your life, work and relationships?
We are here to help.
A major cable network, together with the help of a renowned board-certified dermatologist, is looking to help ease the physical and psychological burden for anyone with painful or embarrassing skin conditions and abnormalities. Our doctor and this series will focus on treating people with extreme cases in order to help them live normal lives.
Some examples include unusual lipomas, big cyst, clusters or strange large growths anywhere on your body.
If you have either put off treating your condition, or perhaps cannot afford to – and you need the help of a doctor a renowned dermatologist, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief description of your condition, how long you’ve had it
6. How has it affected your life (please be specific – pain or mobility issues? low self esteem? Has it affected relationships or your professional life?)
7. Why have you not taken care of the condition already? (Money? Fear? Overwhelmed? etc.)
8. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. If possible, photo(s) showing your condition (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!