Here’s a great opportunity for PHYSICAL, VISUAL, OR HEARING IMPAIRMENTS to appear in an educational docu-style project for a tech company.
PAY IS $1,000 – $1,500.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL, VISUAL, OR HEARING IMPAIRMENTS
CASTING DOCU-STYLE PROJECT FOR TECH COMPANY
We are searching for people with PHYSICAL, VISUAL, OR HEARING IMPAIRMENTS to appear in an educational docu-style project for a tech company.
We’re looking for adults ages 18-60 who are either:
– Deaf or Hard of Hearing
– Blind or Visually Impaired
– Wheelchair Users
– Have Physical or Motor Limitations (such as quadriplegic, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, ALS, muscular dystrophy, stroke, etc)
Location: Films in the San Francisco Bay Area (you can be located anywhere within 2 hours of the SF area)
Dates: One or two days, sometime between June 12th – 14th
Usage: Not for broadcast
PAY: Up to $1,500 ($1,000 for 1st shoot day, plus additional $500 if 2nd day) – [i.e., $1K min – $1,500 max]
Note: No travel budget, so you should be located within 2 hours of SF area
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be within 2 hours of SF Bay Area)
4. Tell us a little about yourself, as well as if you use tech accessibility on your devices (computers, phones, etc.), any apps & software you use, as well as the types and kinds devices you have.
5. Photos of yourself – close up and full length (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!