Here’s a great opportunity for people who need answers to ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES to be on a new TV show that will help you find answers to medical challenges.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES WANTED
NEW TV SHOW WILL HELP YOU FIND ANSWERS TO YOUR MEDICAL CHALLENGES
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who need answers to ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES to be on a new TV show that will help you find answers to medical challenges.
• Do you need answers when it comes to your health?
• Have you been dealing with an unsolved condition that your doctors can’t figure out?
• Or do you lack access to proper care and need answers?
• Or perhaps you’ve been misdiagnosed, and want different expert perspectives?
Turner Networks Chasing The Cure is a live television event airing on TNT and TBS where doctors and patients work together to help find answers to emotional, difficult, and potentially unsolvable medical challenges.
This show will work to connect the world of medical crowdsourcing, connecting doctors from top medical facilities across the country, online and on television, to potentially help patients battling everything from life-threatening diseases to unusual ailments that are undiagnosed, misdiagnosed, or uncured.
Casting: Until September 26th, 2019
Shoot: July 2019 – TBD
Rate: TBD – PLUS potential medical services
Must be age 18 or older to apply
Must be a citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age and gender
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. Main health condition & symptoms
6. Possible diagnosis from doctor
7. Tell us your story, including how this has affected your life
8. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!