Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH EXTREMELY LONG HOLIDAY GIFT LISTS WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL CAMPAIGN FOR TJ MAXX / MARSHALLS / HOMEGOOD
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL PEOPLE WITH EXTREMELY LONG HOLIDAY GIFT LISTS to appear in a commercial for TJ Maxx / Marshall’s / HomeGood.
PAY IS $3,500+
We are looking for:
Male or Female / all ages 1-99 / all ethnicities.
We are casting the REAL stories of people who ACTUALLY have extremely long holiday gift lists. Your list should be close to 100 people long! We are open to any and all kinds of situations where people might have extremely long gift lists, such as grandparents with an unbelievable amount of grandkids; teachers who buys gifts for everyone in all their classes; families who foster a huge amount of kids; a community center leader who gives gifts to their under-served community, etc. We are open to ALL STORIES of people with exceptionally long gift lists.
Submit yourself, or refer someone you know!
Project: Commercial for TJMaxx, Marshalls, HomeGood
Submission Deadline: November 5th, 2018
Audition Location: Nationwide, via skype
Shoot Dates: Sometime between November 19th – 21st, 2018
Shoot Location: We will come to the area where you live!
Run /Usage: Internet & PR *Holiday Season ONLY. One season use.
– $3,500 flat rate for shoot and use for the principal person (or persons)
– $500 flat rate for shoot and use – supporting roles
– $250 flat rate for shoot and use – extras
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than November 5th, 2018, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Tell us a little about yourself, how many people are on your holiday list, and why so many
5. Photo(s) of yourself – labeled so we know which is you (jpg format please)
6. Optional – if possible, photos of a few of the people on your holiday gift list (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!