Here’s a great opportunity for people with OBJECTS WITH INTERESTING OR FUNNY STORIES to be on a hysterical brand-new audience participation comedy show where you’ll have a chance to WIN A CASH PRIZE!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HAVE AN ITEM WITH AN INTERESTING OR FUNNY STORY?
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FROM MAJOR STUDIO!
We are searching for people with OBJECTS WITH INTERESTING OR FUNNY STORIES who are in the greater Los Angeles area – a major studio is now casting a hysterical brand-new audience participation comedy show!
This is a fun new show where everyone in the audience has to bring something to the party!!!
• Do you possess an object with a funny or interesting story behind it?
• Maybe it’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
• Or the most bizarre thing you’ve bought on vacation?
• Perhaps you’ve got a strange romantic memento?
• Maybe something that was your biggest waste of money ever?
• Or a piece of embarrassing childhood nostalgia or strange family heirloom you refuse to let go of?
• Or even something you hate so much, you want us to destroy it?
We want to show and tell it all! No item is too weird or too ridiculous to share with our studio audience and team of comedians!
If selected to appear, you will have a chance to WIN A CASH PRIZE!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Brief description of your item and the story behind it
5. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Photo of the item (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!