Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE WHO OWN REALLY COOL & RARE ITEMS, COLLECTIBLES & MEMORABILIA to be on a new television show that will help you sell your item to their national television audience!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO OWN REALLY COOL, UNIQUE, OR RARE ITEMS & MEMORABILIA
NEW AUCTION TV SHOW WILL HELP YOU SELL YOUR ITEM – NATIONWIDE!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for PEOPLE WHO OWN REALLY COOL & RARE ITEMS, COLLECTIBLES & MEMORABILIA to be on a new television show that will help you sell your item to our national television audience!
• Do you have an amazing item that could be worth a lot of money?
• Or maybe you have a GREAT story of how you obtained a super rare, or cool, item?
• Or perhaps you have an item that has an interesting backstory?
If you’ve always been curious how much your hidden gem could sell for, and are ready to potentially make BIG money off your special item – we want to hear from you!
Our Emmy-Award winning TV production company, in partnership with a major cable network, is casting an exciting, new series!
Now’s your chance to have the entire nation fall in love and bid on your item during a LIVE auction!
We’re seeking people from coast-to-coast who believe they have a unique item that could start a bidding war.
The ideal candidates will have BIG, OUTGOING personalties as well as an item that has an interesting backstory.
If selected, there is PAY plus TRAVEL + the opportunity to SELL your item in front of millions of potential bidders!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your item(s), including backstory, and why you’d be great for this
5. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Photo(s) of item(s) (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!