Here’s a great opportunity for people with CONFLICTS & DISPUTES WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY for a new TV show that will help you resolve your issues and mend torn relationships.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH CONFLICTS & DISPUTES WITH FRIEND OR FAMILY WANTED
CASTING NEW TV SHOW THAT WILL HELP YOU SETTLE THINGS, AND MEND YOUR RELATIONSHIP
We are searching for people with CONFLICTS & DISPUTES WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY for a new TV show that will help you resolve your issues and mend torn relationships.
• Has your best friend betrayed you?
• Has your spouse or family member stabbed you in the back?
• Perhaps it’s business related – or perhaps it’s something personal?
• Or has a friend or family member done something that you can’t get past?
• Maybe it’s to the point where you aren’t even talking any more?
If you want to resolve massive conflicts that have torn apart an important relationship, we want to hear your story, and help you fix your relationship!
We’re looking for have big personalities, and aren’t afraid to tell their story.
If you want to settle your dispute with a best friend, family member, or spouse, we are here to help!
Must live in the Southern California area and be 18 years or older.
There is compensation if selected to participate.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
4. A brief description of your dispute or conflict
5. How has this affected your life
6. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!