Here’s a great opportunity for people with an EXTREMELY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR IN-LAWS to star in an all-new documentary series from a hit-making TV production company for a major television network – and share your amazing relationship and story!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH AN EXTREMELY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR IN-LAWS
STAR IN AN ALL NEW DOCU-SERIES FOR A MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with an EXTREMELY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR IN-LAWS to star in an all-new documentary series from a hit-making TV production company for a major television network – and share your amazing relationship and story!
• Do you have an incredibly close-knit, one-of-a-kind relationship with your in-laws?
• Maybe you’re even closer to your in-laws than your own family?
• Maybe you’re even obsessed with them?
• Do you hang out all the time? Even without your significant other? Go on vacation? Facetime/text?
• Or perhaps you even keep a secret or two?
• Have friends or family members ever felt confused, concerned, or frustrated by your undeniably close relationship with your in-laws/sig other’s family?
• Maybe you work together?
• Or have you even considered moving in together?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above… we want to hear from you!
This is your chance to showcase your one-in-a-million bond with your in-laws, get PAID and STAR in an-all new documentary series!
We are currently casting couples where one person is EXTREMELY close with the other’s parents and family.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and name of your significant other (first and last names)
2. Ages for both of you
3. Contact phone number(s)
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief bio explaining your story and situation
5. Recent photo(s) of both of you, and of your family (jpg format please)
6. Links to any social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!