Here’s a great opportunity for people with a FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS DEMENTIA WHO LOVES TO SING to appear in a television commercial for a dementia medication.
GREAT PAY – $22,000+!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS DEMENTIA
CASTING TV COMMERCIAL FOR DEMENTIA MEDICATION
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with a FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS DEMENTIA WHO LOVES TO SING to appear in a television commercial for a dementia medication.
GREAT PAY – $22,000+!
We are looking for adults (ages 18-85) who have a REAL family member who suffers from dementia and also LOVES TO SING – they do NOT need to be a skilled or trained singer, they just need to love to sing.
NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Open to everyone (No acting experience necessary, but actors who qualify are also encouraged to submit!)
Open to ALL ethnicities.
If you have a loved one who loves to sing – we want to hear from you!
Both the adult family member/caregiver and the real dementia patient would appear on camera singing together in this spot.
Submission Deadline: January 22nd, 2021 (midnight)
Auditions: Nationwide, via Zoom/Online
Shoot Date: April 2021 (most likely in your home town)
Usage: US National Broadcast and Internet/Social Media/New Media (i.e., all electronic media) and Industrial for one year.
Project Notes: This medicine aids with dementia- related hallucinations.
PAY: $22,000+! ($1,000 for shoot day, PLUS additional $10,000 for use – per person!) Plus, an additional 10% will be added if you have an agent.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below (Note: There are no wrong answers!) to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Name of family member with dementia (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live (and where your family members lives, if different)
5. If you have an agent (not required), please provide your agent’s contact info
6. Give us some info about yourself and your family member with dementia. (How are you related? How often do you see each other? Where does your family member with dementia live? etc)
7. Describe your family member’s love of singing (How does singing affect them? Do they sing in a choir? etc.)
8. Tell us if you ever sing with them and if so, in what circumstance does that happen.
9. Attach PHOTOS of yourself and of your family member who has dementia (jpg format please)
10. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, send VIDEO of your family member with dementia – especially video of them singing if possible! (You may send video as either a link to any online video, or as a downloadable link using a free service such as WeTransfer, or in a SEPARATE email as an attachment.)
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested and qualify!