Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE LOOKING TO UPGRADE THEIR JOB SITUATION to be part of a special video project for LinkedIn – this is an amazing opportunity!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE LOOKING TO UPGRADE THEIR JOB SITUATION
CASTING VIDEO PROJECT FOR LINKEDIN – AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
We are searching for PEOPLE LOOKING TO UPGRADE THEIR JOB SITUATION to be part of a special video project for LinkedIn – this is an amazing opportunity!
Are you a LinkedIn User who is:
• Looking for something more professionally?
• Maybe your current job doesn’t tap into your full potential?
• Or do you simply want to be better at your current job?
• Maybe you’ve been out of the workforce for a while, and are figuring out how to jump back in?
• Perhaps you’re looking for a career with more flexibility?
• Or do you have an entrepreneurial spirit that you’re eager to indulge?
Whatever your situation, if you’re looking for a way to upgrade your career, we want to hear from you!
We are casting an exciting LinkedIn video project and looking for diverse LinkedIn users to be featured who live in Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, or Washington DC.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (see list above)
4. An introduction/description of who you are and what the work transformation is that you are seeking
5. Your availability over the next week for a 15-20 minute Skype interview
6. 2-3 pictures of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Links to your LinkedIn profile, social media, website, work, etc.
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!