Here’s a great opportunity for people who have PUT OFF GETTING MEDICAL TREATMENT for something to share their story on a new medical show.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT OFF GETTING MEDICAL TREATMENT
SHARE YOUR STORY ON NEW MEDICAL DOCU-SERIES
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who have PUT OFF GETTING MEDICAL TREATMENT for something to share their story on a new medical show.
You can EITHER:
– ALREADY RECEIVED TREATMENT, but put it off and received it just in time, OR
– Are STILL IN NEED OF TREATMENT, but haven’t gotten around to it yet
Now Casting for ALL TYPES of real-life medical stories!
• Maybe you’ve have an unusual physical growth, an ingrown toenail, or an item you may have consumed and forgotten about that you held off seeing a doctor for?
• Or did it ultimately lead to a severe medical case by the time you sought treatment?
We are looking for patients who held off seeking medical treatment for different reasons, until it was almost too late!
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief description of your medical diagnosis or issue, including how long you waited to seek treatment (or how long you’ve been waiting, if you haven’t received treatment yet), and why you waited
5. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Photo showing the medical issue (if applicable)
7. Please put Medical Story Casting in the Subject Line of your email
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!