Here’s a great opportunity for people who have had MEDICAL EMERGENCIES WHILE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION to share their story on a new medical television docu-series.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HAD A MEDICAL EMERGENCY WHILE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORATION?
SHARE YOUR STORY ON NEW MEDICAL DOCU-SERIES – NOW CASTING!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who have had MEDICAL EMERGENCIES WHILE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION to share their story on a new medical television docu-series.
• Have you or someone you know had a severe medical attack while on public transportation?
• Maybe while on a plane, train, bus, subway, boat, or any other form of public transportation?
• Has a stranger (not in the medical field) aided in saving your life?
We are searching for heartwarming stories by firsthand passengers, who’s life has been saved by a civilian on a form of public transportation!
If this sounds like you or someone you know – we want to hear from you! Now casting real-life medical stories!
There is pay if selected for the show.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief story describing your emergency medical situation and the rescue
5. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!