Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE who are either CARING FOR THEIR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS, OR VISITING THEM IN THEIR CARE HOME OR RETIREMENT HOME who are in the greater Los Angeles area for a short shoot for a top web series.
Now is your chance to surprise them with something they’ve missed while in quarantine!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO ARE CARING FOR THEIR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS
OR VISITING THEM IN A CARE HOME OR RETIREMENT HOME
TOP WEB SERIES WILL HELP YOU SURPRISE THEM WITH SOMETHING THEY’VE MISSED WHILE IN QUARANTINE!
We are searching for REAL PEOPLE who are either CARING FOR OR VISITING THEIR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS IN THEIR CARE HOME who are in the greater Los Angeles area for a short, paid shoot for a top web series.
We want you to surprise them with something they’ve missed while in quarantine (we will cover costs, if any!) and film their reaction!
FunForLouis (top YouTube channel with over 2 million subscribers) wants you to interview your parents/grandparents about the quarantine, and get their wisdom.
We’ll be asking them questions like:
• How does this compare to past times that society has been unified / split? Like the world wars, Vietnam, Civil Right Movement, etc.
• What’s the difference between knowledge and wisdom – and why does it matter?
• What has this quarantine taught you about life?
• What five things have you discovered that are most important in life?
• What does it take to be happy?
• Do you have any advice on how to bounce back after hard times?
• What would you say are the major values or principles that you live by?
PLUS – if you’re in LA, Louis will come and DJ a set of songs outside the care home for elderlies to dance to (whilst social distancing!)
This will premiere on the FunForLouis YouTube channel.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting via online, all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area, but we’re open to outside of that if you have an amazing story!)
4. A brief description of how you’re caring for your parent or grandparent, whether you’re caring for them in a home or at a facility, and something you think they’re missing while in quarantine
5. Recent photo of yourself – and your parent/grandparent if possible (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!