Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES to share their story in a documentary film project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES
CASTING SUBJECTS FOR DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES to share their story in a documentary film project.
There is compensation for your time.
• Are you an ACTIVE MEMBER of your community?
• Does your family participate regularly in ACTIVITIES in your community?
• Maybe you’re active on an athletic team, with your church, schools, cultural, community center, or other activities in your community?
• Do you like to keep up with LOCAL NEWS?
We’re open to people who are part of communities NATIONWIDE, but we are also looking specifically in the following communities:
– Tampa or Hernando, FL
– Clark County, ID
– Murphysboro or West Frankfort, IL
– Pulaski County, MO
– Tarboro, NC
– Youngstown, OH
– McKeesport or Monessen, PA
– Richwood, WV
– Warroad, WI
(Feel free to forward if you know anyone living in one of these towns!)
We’re looking for people who want to appear in a documentary about smaller US towns and their local newspapers.
Interviews: through September 1st 2019, via Skype or Facetime
Film Shoot: Approximately 3 days during the first two weeks of September, 2019.
Pay: If selected to participate, you will be offered a $250 honorarium to cover mileage, meals and location fees while the small film crew follows you and your family, in your hometown.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of how you’re active in your local community
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
We will send you a link to a form to fill out to complete your submission.