Here’s a great opportunity for people suffering from EXTREME FACIAL & DENTAL ISSUES to be part of a new medical documentary television series that will give you help (and possibly treatment) at no cost.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH EXTREME FACIAL & DENTAL ISSUES
NEW MEDICAL TV SHOW WILL GIVE YOU HELP, AND TREATMENT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people suffering from EXTREME FACIAL & DENTAL ISSUES to be part of a new medical documentary television series that will give you help (and possibly treatment) at no cost.
We are seeking individuals who are suffering from:
– Unusual and undiagnosed facial/dental issues
– Embarrassing or life-diminishing facial issues or abnormalities caused by injury, trauma, or genetics
– Painful, malformed, misshapen ears, mouth, nose, eyes, and/or face
– Very severe dental issues or disfigurement beyond normal dental work. Cysts, lesions, tumors, irregular teeth, tongue issues, etc.
This transformative television documentary series seeks to introduce patients to life-changing expert facial and oral surgeons. Consultation is FREE and procedure are offered either pro-bono (free), or at a discount.
If you or someone you know needs medical help for a very severe facial or dental issue, we want to help!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you, and describing your medical condition
5. at least five (5) recent photos which clearly show the medical issue (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!