Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE SEEKING FINANCIAL ADVICE to get insight and help from a professional, as well as get paid $300 for their time to be part of a digital series from a non-profit foundation.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE SEEKING FINANCIAL ADVICE
CASTING PAID DIGITAL SERIES FOR NON-PROFIT FOUNDATION
We are searching for PEOPLE SEEKING FINANCIAL ADVICE (ages 23 – 28) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to get insight and help from a professional, as well as get paid $300 for their time to be part of a digital series from a non-profit foundation.
We are looking for anyone who would like to get insight from a professional into some financial challenges they face.
This content is for a digital series that will focus on personal finances and entrepreneurship for young millennials.
Some topics we are interested in discussing:
– Refinancing and Consolidating Student Loans
– Relationships and Money
– Starting a Retirement Account
– Negotiating Pay and Benefits
– Retirement Accounts
– Getting Your First Credit Card
… or ANY issue or concern you have not listed above!
PAY IS $300 per person.
We are hoping to find people who are NOT full-time actors, so NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Audition and shoot is in the Greater Los Angeles area – you must live here to be considered.
Auditions: Through Monday, April 6th, but the sooner, the better
Callbacks: TBD, possibly none
Shoot: One day of filming, exact date TBD (when it is safe to film again)
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with general standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Tell us a little about what you do for school or work
5. Tell us a little about your top 3 financial concerns
6. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Links to any social media pages, especial Instagram
8. Put your name in this subject line: “FINANCIAL ADVICE / [Your Name Here]”
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!