Here’s a great opportunity for people SEPARATED BY DISTANCE IN NYC & SF to appear in a commercial for a major tech company.
GREAT PAY – $6,000 per person!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE SEPARATED BY DISTANCE IN NEW YORK & SAN FRANCISCO
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR TECH COMPANY
We are searching for people SEPARATED BY DISTANCE IN NYC & SF to appear in a commercial for a major tech company.
GREAT PAY – $6,000 per person!
We’re looking for pairs of people where one is located in San Francisco area and one is in NYC area (within 100 miles of either city) – who are separated by CoVid, but are connected and stay in touch from across the country.
Seeking those stories that really move someone emotionally; looking for stories that make you feel.
We are looking for really special stories, including but NOT LIMITED TO:
• College student separated from their family
• Ex-roommates who haven’t seen each other since CoVid
• ASL speakers and those who are deaf / those who use ASL to communicate
• LGBTQ+ couple separated due to CoVid
• A family with a new puppy
• A grandparent that is not tech savvy but has communicated with you w/video chats
• Grandparents who have yet to meet their first newborn grandchild
• Twins that have been separated because of CoVid
• A Down syndrome person who is separated from a loved one
• Long distance family relationships
• A First Responder who is separated from their newlywed spouse
… or ANY pair of people separated by distance in NY & SF with a moving story about their separation.
We’re looking for people who haven’t seen each other face to face for at least 6 months – each pair should know each other well and have a built in relationship. They should have stayed in contact using the many technologies currently available (video chat, phone calls, etc.) – i.e., they should NOT be estranged.
Beyond just knowing each other, we’re prioritizing quirky, unique characters with interesting relationships or stories.
Seeking all sexes, all ethnicities, all ages, physical abilities, and backgrounds – ideally reflective of the diversity found in both cities.
Interviews/Auditions: Monday March 15th and Wednesday March 17th, 2021 with the pair, via Zoom
Callbacks: Friday March 19th, 2021 with director via Zoom
Filming: One day on either March 24th or 25th at a studio simultaneously in NYC and in San Francisco.
PAY: $6,000 per person ($1,000 each for filming, PLUS $5,000 each buyout if used in final commercial)
– You can NOT have flown in the 2 weeks previous to filming.
– You will be required to have a CoVid Test and test negative for final consideration for booking (testing to be provided by production).
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
We’ll be casting several pairs, so feel free to forward to others you know!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name, phone number, and email for SF person
2. Name, phone number, and email for NYC person
3. Occupation for BOTH people
4. Brief description of your relationship/ how you know each other, and how long have you known each other
5. What is your story? Why are you separated?
6. At least 3 photos – one of NYC person, one of SF person, and one of you both together (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!