Here’s a great opportunity for PARENTS WHO SUFFER FROM HEARTBURN (ages 30-55) who have KIDS WHO PLAY FOOTBALL (can be casually in the backyard, or even on a team) to be in a commercial for a heartburn medication.
GREAT PAY – $1,000!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PARENTS WHO SUFFER FROM HEARTBURN
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR HEARTBURN MEDICATION
We are searching for PARENTS WHO SUFFER FROM HEARTBURN (ages 30-55) who are in the greater Los Angeles area who have KIDS WHO PLAY FOOTBALL (can be casually in the backyard, or even on a team) to be in a commercial for a heartburn medication.
GREAT PAY – $1,000!
* Do you experience heartburn symptoms 2 or more times per week?
* Have you ever taken over-the-counter medicine like Omeprazole or Prilosec to find relief?
* Do you have a passion for football you share with your family/kids?
* Does your heartburn get in the way on game day, or while enjoying football with your family?
If so, we want to hear your story!
We are searching for people who ACTUALLY have heartburn, and who are willing to try out the medication for 2 weeks (one pill a day for 14 days). The medication is already on the market and is FDA approved, so this is NOT a drug trial.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Men and women, ages 30-55 in the greater Los Angeles area who experience heartburn two or more times per week.
– People with a real life passion for football to share their testimonial.
– Must have kid(s) who play football, and you enjoy watching it, or coaching them, or just tossing the football with them in your yard at home.
– You must be comfortable being interviewed on-camera about your heartburn and your experience with this new form of treatment.
– People willing to try a new-to-the market PPI heartburn medication and share their experience (This is NOT a drug trial – this product is FDA approved and is currently on the market.)
– You must be willing to try a course of the medication. It would require taking one pill a day for 14 days. You do not need a prescription for this FDA approved medication that is already on the market.
– You must be willing to go on-location to be interviewed on-camera.
Project: Commercial for an over-the-counter heartburn medication
Pay: Up to $1,000. Selected applicants will be paid $250 for their time to try the over-the-counter medication. Those selected to appear in the commercial with their testimonial will be paid an additional $750 for the shoot day.
CASTING NOW – PLEASE SUBMIT IMMEDIATELY!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Applications must be received by 5pm on Thursday, May 10, 2018 for consideration.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Briefly tell us about your heartburn
5. Tell us about your family – who all plays football? How do you enjoy the sport as a family?
6. Recent photos of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!