Here’s an amazing opportunity for NON-VERIZON CUSTOMERS to be part of paid television commercial for Verizon!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
NON-VERIZON CUSTOMERS WANTED
CASTING PAID TELEVISION COMMERCIAL FOR VERIZON!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for NON-VERIZON CUSTOMERS to be part of paid television commercial for Verizon!
We’re looking for ANY of the following types of people who are NOT Verizon customers:
• Non-Verizon customers of ALL AGES and types
• A young person (20-35 years old) with a story about connection
• An iPhone XR owner
• iPhone owner who loves the features of their iPhone and can talk about them confidently, specifically the camera (portrait mode, etc), large screen, 4K streaming capabilities, Animojis, or FaceTime.
• An iPhone lover who already switched OR would switch to Verizon because Verizon was offering a buy one and get one free iPhone deal
If ANY of the above sound like you, and you have a great story about connection, we want to hear from you for this amazing opportunity!
Interviews: May 3 – May 5, 2019 (via Skype or FaceTime)
Possible second interviews: May 8 – May 9, 2019
Must be available on: May 14, 2019
Let us know of any conflicts with above dates.
PAY: $670 per day, PLUS Residuals (which can be very substantial, as this is for a national commercial!)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Once we receive your email, you’ll receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!