Here’s a great opportunity for NEWLYWEDS WHO ARE HOUSE HUNTING (or recently purchased a new home) to share their journey on an exciting new television series from the producers of Say Yes to the Dress!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
NEWLYWEDS WHO ARE HOUSE HUNTING (OR RECENTLY MOVED IN)
CASTING NEW REAL ESTATE TV SHOW ON HGTV!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for NEWLYWEDS WHO ARE HOUSE HUNTING (or recently purchased a new home) to share their journey on an exciting new television series from the producers of Say Yes to the Dress!
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes house hunting!
We’re looking for newlyweds (married 2 years or less) who are in the process of purchasing a home, or recently purchased a home within the past few months to tell the story of what you found, and your house hunting journey.
If this sounds like you – we want to hear from you!
There is pay of at least $1,000+ if you’re selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Names and Ages for both of you (first and last names)
2. Contact phone number(s)
3. City/State where you live
4. Occupations for both of you
5. Wedding date
6. Do you have videographer footage of your wedding? (feel free to include links if you have it online)
7. Your “must have” list for your home
8. Your partner’s “must have” list for your home
9. If applicable/available, please let us know:
– link to house
– List Price of house
– Purchase Price of house
– Closing Date
10. Photos of the couple – and the house if available (jpg format please)
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!