Here’s a great opportunity for NEW ACUVUE CONTACT LENS USERS who have been using Acuvue contact lenses for 6 months or less to be featured in a digital campaign for Acuvue.
PAY IS $3,000 – $4,000!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
NEW ACUVUE CONTACT LENS USERS WANTED (AGES 14-21)
CASTING DIGITAL PROMOTION FOR ACUVUE
We are searching NATIONWIDE for NEW ACUVUE CONTACT LENS USERS (ages 14-21) who have been using Acuvue contact lenses for 6 months or less to be featured in a digital campaign for Acuvue.
We’re looking for real-life Acuvue contact lens users (using for 6 months or less) for a fun, new digital campaign documenting your experience using contact lenses.
PAY: $3,000 – $4,000
Status: Pays union rates (open to all people – either union or non-union people)
SUBMIT ASAP – SUBMISSION DEADLINE is WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21st, 2018!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number (for parent or guardian, if under 18)
3. City/State where you live
4. How long have you been wearing Acuvue contacts?
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Links to any social media
7. Create a 30-60 second VIDEO (cell phone video is fine), answering the following questions:
– Introduce yourself with your name, age, and where you live.
– How long have you been wearing contacts?
– Tell us what it’s been like to put contacts in by yourself at home (frustrating? comical? easy?)
– Does it take you multiple attempts to get them in?
– Do you have a process you stick to? Was it easy to get a hang of?
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!