Here’s a great opportunity for for COUNTRY-CENTRIC MUSICIANS WITH UNINSPIRING OR LACKING STUDIOS who are in either Los Angeles or Nashville to get a complete MAKEOVER for your recording or rehearsal space on an all new series for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUNTRY-CENTRIC MUSICIANS IN L.A. OR NASHVILLE
GET A MAKEOVER FOR YOUR STUDIO OR REHEARSAL SPACE ON NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching for COUNTRY-CENTRIC MUSICIANS WITH UNINSPIRING OR LACKING STUDIOS who are in either Los Angeles or Nashville to get a MAKEOVER for their recording or rehearsal space on an all new series for a major cable network!
Open to ALL TYPES of country-centric musicians – from country to folk, bluegrass, pop/fusion country, etc.
* Are you a young musician(s) (22-35 yrs old) struggling to be inspired in your studio, recording or rehearsal space?
* Do clients (or other musicians) avoid time in your studio because there’s simply no place to sit, write or play?
* Do you record in your bathroom instead of your studio?
* Are your acoustics a mess?
* Is it stressful for a band to rehearse in your space?
A new makeover digital series for a major cable network wants to take your lackluster space and transform it into an inspiring, acoustically beautiful and rewarding studio!
A great studio can invite success – and change your life!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your music space, and why you need our help
5. Photos of yourself and/or your band (jpg format please)
6. Photos of your recording/rehearsal/studio space (jpg format please)
7. Links to any websites for your band or online music videos/audio music links
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!