Here’s a great opportunity for for MOMS AND THEIR BABIES (ages 6 – 18 months) to be cast in a video shoot for Ready Rocker baby rockers.
PAY IS $400 for a short, half-day shoot!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MOMS & THEIR BABIES
CASTING VIDEO SHOOT FOR BABY ROCKER PRODUCT
We are searching for MOMS AND THEIR BABIES (ages 6 – 18 months) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a video shoot for Ready Rocker baby rockers.
The Ready Rocker is a revolutionary product that provides back support and allows mothers to rock their babies to sleep virtually anywhere.
We are looking for mothers (age 25 to 35) who are comfortable using the product and demonstrating its features on camera. The ideal candidates should have a natural and warm presence in front of the camera and be able to communicate their experience using the Ready Rocker in an authentic way.
Project: Ready Rocker video shoot
PAY: $400 for a half day shoot
Shoot: August 9th, 2023, in the Los Angeles area
If you are a mother who is passionate about making parenting easier and more comfortable, and you have a child between 6 months and 18 months old, we would love to hear from you!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Your age (should be 25-35
3. Child’s age (should be 6 – 18 months)
4. Contact phone number
5. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area/driving distance to LA)
6. How do you struggle to rock your baby to sleep?
7. What physical issues that go on with your body from holding your child for hours a day.
8. Current photo(s) of you and your baby (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!