Here’s a great opportunity for MODELS & BODY POSITIVE FEMALES to be cast in a commercial for Benefit Cosmetics.
PAY IS $1,550.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MODELS & BODY POSITIVE FEMALES
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR BENEFIT COSMETICS
We are now casting the following MODELS & BODY POSITIVE FEMALES for a commercial for Benefit Cosmetics.
Body Positive Female / age 20s-30s / all ethnicities.
Exudes confidence, contagious BIG personality. Always smiling/laughing. This character embodies the Benebabe: stylish yet approachable, assertive yet free-spirited, confident yet playful, and has a great sense of humor.
Male/trans/gender fluid model / age 20s, all ethnicities. Gender neutral male: open to exploring the spectrum. Must have Roller Skate ability / be fun & playful in roller skates. Dancer type, someone who would kill at a vogue ball. Over the top, fierce, model type. Someone who is 1000% ready for the runway. Authentic, contagiously confident, not aloof or cold.
Female / age mid-30s / all ethnicities. CEO type – someone with fierce confidence and an edge, an almost dominatrix command for attention. Girl boss vibes, trendsetter, bold & girly.
Female / age 20s / all ethnicities. Fun & playful free spirit, kooky & eccentric, confident & bold. Someone who can fake clumsiness and have a wide, comically vacant smile. Someone with a bit of panic underneath. Role requires a physical gag, likely going to have to do a pratfall in the audition.
Audition and shoot is in SF Bay Area – you must be here (or get yourself here) to be considered.
Audition: Monday, June 17th, 2019 in San Francisco.
Shoot: 10-hour shoot on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019 in the SF Bay Area
RATE: $1,550 ($50 for Fitting, plus $500 for shoot, plus guaranteed usage of $1,000)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below ASAP to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age range
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you are located (should be greater SF Bay Area, or indicate if you will be traveling here)
5. Which ROLE you are submitting for (Contestant, Model One, etc.)
6. Recent photos of yourself – at least one close-up/face shot, and one full body (jpg format please)
7. If submitting for Model One, please indicate your roller skating skill level/ability.
8. Please include the ROLE in the Subject Line of your email: “BENEFIT COSMETICS / [role]
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!