Here’s a great opportunity for BLACK FEMALE WRITERS WITH HORROR SCRIPTS to submit to a company looking to fully fund and produce the project – this is a micro-budget project, and must be able to be shot for $10,000.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
You should always be sure to register your material with the Writers Guild and/or the US Copyright Office before submitting to any leads.
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MICRO-BUDGET HORROR SCRIPTS BY BLACK FEMALE WRITERS WANTED
(OPEN TO OTHER GENRES AS WELL) – MUST BE ABLE TO BE MADE ON A $10,000 BUDGET
We are searching for MICRO-BUDGET HORROR SCRIPTS BY BLACK FEMALE WRITERS which are able to be made on a budget of $10,000 for a unique opportunity.
Queens Row Productions is looking to fully-fund a racially-charged horror (akin to a Jordan Peele type style) written by a black female screenwriter. The script must be cost-effective and economically flexible enough to be shot for $10,000.
This is a rare opportunity for the right script.
Submit your 1-sheet today!
Both WGA and non-WGA writers may submit.
This will be a low budget film project, pay amount to be negotiated with the writer.
– Must be a completed feature script (page count: 75 to 110 pages)
– Script must be able to be shot for $10K.
– Must have no more than 3-4 major locations in the script (or be flexible enough to adjust).
– The lead character(s) or the majority of the characters must be black women.
– Genre: A racially-charged horror is highly preferred, but you may also submit a RomCom, dark comedy, action/thriller, drama, and/or all of the above)
– You may submit more than one script
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: 1-sheet must be submitted by Sunday, April 3rd, 2022.
– Please submit a 1-sheet about your feature project. The 1-sheet should include title, writer’s name(s), logline, genre, and synopsis.
– If submitting more than one script, please include a separate one-sheet for each script.
– The 1-sheet will be reviewed and if there is interest, a script submission form and a request to read your feature script will be sent out.
– Script(s) must be copyrighted before you email it to us.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email your 1-sheets with ALL the information requested above, no later than Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 at 11:59pm PST, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. 1-sheet including all the information listed in Submission Rules above
Good luck ladies!