Here’s a great opportunity for LONG-TERM COUPLES IN ATLANTA to be on a new show that will give you a once in a lifetime chance to explore your relationship!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
LONG TERM COUPLES IN ATLANTA WANTED
CASTING NEW SHOW THAT WILL HELP YOU EXPLORE YOUR RELATIONSHIP!
We are searching for LONG-TERM COUPLES IN ATLANTA to be on a new show that will give you a once in a lifetime chance to explore your relationship!
We’re looking for UNMARRIED, LONG-TERM COUPLES, ages 30-50, who are in the Atlanta area for this amazing opportunity!
• Are you and your LIVE-IN partner at a crossroads in your relationship?
• Maybe you’re struggling with whether or not to get engaged?
A brand new show from Will Packer Media and Lighthearted Entertainment (creators of Ready to Love) wants to help you make the most important decision of your life!
Couples will be given a once in a lifetime chance to explore their future by experiencing awesome date nights and meeting with relationship experts. But here’s the kicker – the lucky couples will also get a chance to date other people, to help them figure out if their partner is truly “the one”!
*NOTE: This is NOT a “house show” where couples live in a house together, nor will it film 24/7.
Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now, filming will not take place for at least several months (until things have settled down), all cast members will be adequately screened, and all filming will be in accordance with general standards set by the CDC at the time.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. A brief description of your relationship, including how long you’ve been together, and why you’d be great for this
4. At least three recent photos of the couple – including at least one full-body shot (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!