Here’s a great opportunity for LGBTQ COUPLES HAVING A BABY to share their story in documentary series for a major television network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
LGBTQ COUPLES HAVING A BABY
SHARE YOUR STORY ON DOCUMENTARY SERIES ON A MAJOR NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for LGBTQ COUPLES HAVING A BABY to share their story in documentary series for a major television network.
Couple should be in the early stages of expecting a child, or trying to have a child.
– At least one individual in the relationship must be trans sexual.
– Can’t be adoption. One member of the couple must be biologically born as a female and currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant (although their gender identity can be either male, female, or fluid).
There is compensation if selected for the project!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your significant other’s name (first and last names)
2. Ages for each of you
3. Contact phone number(s)
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief description of each of you and your relationship, and your plans to have a child.
6. Recent photo(s) of the couple (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!