Here’s a great opportunity for HOME BUYERS IN ATLANTA who are having trouble to afford the home of their dreams to get an investment partner with the help of an all new reality real estate series for a high-end major cable network from an Emmy-winning production company – NOW you can afford the home of your dreams!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HAVING TROUBLE AFFORDING THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS
CASTING ALL NEW REAL ESTATE TV SERIES FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK THAT WILL FIND AN INVESTMENT PARTNER FOR YOU!
We are searching for HOME BUYERS IN ATLANTA who are having trouble to afford the home of their dreams to get an investment partner with the help of an all new reality real estate series for a high-end major cable network from an Emmy-winning production company – NOW you can afford the home of your dreams!
• Is your dream home just out of your price range?
• Do you have a great job, great credit, but your dream home is just out of reach?
• Tired of searching Zillow and daydreaming about that gorgeous home you just can’t afford?
• Want to be matched up with a pre-qualified home investment partner?
This brand new series will introduce qualified potential home investment partners and follow the journey to their dream property!
Note: You must be SINGLE to be considered for this opportunity (you can be dating someone, as long as you’re not married).
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Area of Atlanta where you are looking to move to
4. A BRIEF bio about you
5. When are you looking to move?
6. What is your budget?
7. How long have you been looking? Are you working with an agent?
8. Tell us a bit about your IDEAL home. How many bedrooms? Baths? Architectural style? Any other must-haves?
9. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!