Here’s an opportunity for REAL COUPLES WITH RELATIONSHIP ISSUES resulting from SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION to get help getting your relationship back on track with help from a relationship expert on a fun, upbeat new show for Snapchat.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
IS SOCIAL MEDIA AFFECTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
CASTING NEW SHOW FOR SNAPCHAT THAT WILL HELP YOUR RELATIONSHIP GET BACK ON TRACK!
We are searching for REAL COUPLES WITH RELATIONSHIP ISSUES resulting from SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION to get help getting your relationship back on track with help from a relationship expert on a fun, upbeat new show for Snapchat.
• Are snapping selfies replacing quality time with your lover?
• Is your partner spending more time photographing his/her food than enjoying it?
• Are you or your partner on social media too much?
• Are you stalking your partner or others on social media?
Whether you or your partner are an influencer, are obsessed with social media or influencers, or simply spend too much time on social media – if your relationship is suffering from any form of social media addiction, Snapchat wants to help!
We’re looking for REAL COUPLES (ages 18-29 ) in the Southern California area for this opportunity!
This new reality show being produced by Vertical Networks will be hosted by a larger-than-life, comedic relationship specialist who will help couples get out of their rocky patches, and get back into the flow they used to know.
There is PAY if you’re selected for the show (minimum $250/day per person)
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, October 10th, 2018
*Must be able to work legally in US and live in the SoCal area.
If you or someone you know can relate – we want to hear from you!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your partner’s name (first and last names)
2. Ages for each of you
3. Contact phone number(s)
4. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
5. Occupation for each of you
6. In one sentence, tell us how excessive social media gets in the way of your love life.
7. Recent photo(s) of both of you (jpg format please)
8. VIDEO of yourself – See video guidelines below
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
– Self-tapes, handheld, selfie and smart phone formats all work perfect.
– When recording, make sure there is plenty of light.
– Please have any background noise lowered or turned off.
– Please don’t do it in your car.
– Keep it under 3 minutes.
– Not required, but if possible, do the video WITH your partner!
– You may either attach the video as a file in your email (preferred), or include a link to video after posting it online (private video is ok, as long as you provide us with access)
In your video, ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) State your name, age, and occupation
2) How did you meet?
3) How long have you been dating/together?
4) What do you love most about him / her?
5) When and why did the flame in your relationship start to dim?
6) How does social media get in the way of your relationship. Be specific.
7) How do you think fixing this “problem” would help your relationship?