Here’s a great opportunity for people IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT to share their story on a new show for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN A RELATIONSHIP
CASTING NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT to share their story on a new show for a major cable network!
Are you in a serious relationship with an international student in the US?
We are looking to follow couples where one person is a US citizen and the other is in the US on a student visa that is expiring in Spring/Summer 2020.
If you think you and your partner would be a great fit, we want to hear from you!
There is compensation if selected for the show!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your partner’s name (first and last names)
2. Contact phone numbers for each of you
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief overview of your relationship, including where each of you are from originally, where the student goes to school (or each of you, if you’re both students), and why you’d be great for this show.
5. Recent photos of you and your partner (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!