Here’s a great opportunity for HOMES THAT ARE UNIQUE, EXTRAORDINARY & ONE-OF-A-KIND in the Southern California area (within 2 hours driving distance to Los Angeles) to be featured on a new show for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMES THAT ARE UNIQUE, EXTRAORDINARY & ONE-OF-A-KIND
SHARE YOUR AMAZING HOME ON NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching for HOMES THAT ARE UNIQUE, EXTRAORDINARY & ONE-OF-A-KIND in the Southern California area (within 2 hours driving distance to Los Angeles) to be featured on a new show for a major cable network!
An acclaimed production company is on the hunt for Southern California’s most innovative, “awe-inspiring” and wonderfully WILD homes/spaces to feature in an all-new TV Series!
• Do you have an unapologetic sense of style and design that brings a “wow!” to the mouth’s of everyone who enters your abode?
• Do you have a unique “home-theme” that unites your space and makes it 100% original?
• Do you have art, objects, or an entire collection that adds to your home’s eclectic and larger-than-life aesthetic?
• Maybe you have an INCREDIBLE backyard/pool area? Or a movie theatre fit for Hollywood Big Wigs? Or an aquarium room built-in to your home? Secret doors? Slides? The sky’s the limit for this project!
If you and your home are: EXTRA, EXTRAvagant, and EXTRAordinary… then we want to meet you! (and your house!)
Producers are looking for over-the-top, original (perhaps outlandish to some?) properties that CELEBRATE quirky, bold and unique style and design! We’re NOT looking for bland, derivative or traditional here!
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Homeowners full name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Property location (note: must be located within 2 hours driving distance to Los Angeles)
4. Brief description of you and your home and what makes it unique
5. Photos of yourself and your home (jpg or pdf format please)
6. Links to any social media pages or websites (if applicable)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!