Here’s a great opportunity for HOMEOWNERS WITH DIY RENOVATIONS GONE WRONG to receive expert help from a hit show on a major cable network to turn your renovation from a nightmare into a dream come true!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMEOWNERS WITH DIY RENOVATION NIGHTMARES
GET EXPERT HELP FROM HIT SHOW TO TURN YOUR RENOVATION NIGHTMARE INTO A DREAM COME TRUE!
We are searching for HOMEOWNERS WITH DIY RENOVATIONS GONE WRONG who are in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas to receive expert help from a hit show on a major cable network to turn your renovation from a nightmare into a dream come true!
* Has your home turned into a renovation NIGHTMARE?
* Has decorating turned into a huge MESS?
* Is your DIY renovation disaster in need of expert help?
Let our team of construction and design experts turn your renovation frustration into the home of your dreams!
*We’re searching for homes with 3 to 4 spaces in need of rescue
* Homes should be in the greater Los Angeles or Orange County areas
* Homeowners must be able to contribute at least $120,000 to the remodel.
If selected, production will contribute a financial portion to the homeowner’s overall budget!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where your home is located (should be greater Los Angeles or Orange County areas)
4. What is the budget for your renovation?
5. A brief description of your renovation, why you are doing it, and what aspects are going wrong?
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Photos of your home showing the spaces which are/have been/will be renovated (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!