Here’s a great opportunity for HOMEOWNERS WHO WANT TO RENOVATE to be on a new show for a major cable network and get help from our top design and construction team to help you make the home of your dreams!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMEOWNERS WHO WANT TO RENOVATE
CASTING NEW HOME RENOVATION SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching for HOMEOWNERS WHO WANT TO RENOVATE who are located in the greater Los Angeles area (anywhere from Burbank to Claremont, CA) to be on a new show for a major cable network!
• Are you ready to renovate your home in a stunning fashion?
• Is design something that you feel should connect on a personal level?
This is your chance to have a top design and construction team take the hassle of renovation off your plate and give you back your house that you have always dreamed it would be!
Our Designer has been the “Head of Design Production” for 600+ home makeover shows over 34 states over the past 15 years for ABC, HGTV, NBC, FOX and OWN, and has been featured in The New York Times, Architectural Digest, People, US Weekly, Remodelista, Nate Berkus, Style Me Pretty, and more!
And, our General Contractor has overseen some of the most elegant and beautiful remodels in the Los Angeles and Orange County area, and all over the country, for more than 15 years. His work has also been featured in Architectural Digest, People Magazine, Modern Builder, Voyage LA, and many television shows, as well.
We would LOVE to hear from you so our amazing team can turn your home into your dream home!
Requirements: you will need to have funds in place for a multi-room project (and our team will add their expertise to make your home a dream come true!)
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. A brief description of the renovation you’d like to do (including which rooms, and approximate budget)
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself, and those in your household (jpg format please)
6. Photos of the rooms you’d like to renovate (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!